Friday, February 13, 2009

So...bummed

I was SO excited to surprise my kiddos with these cute Valentine's prizes tomorrow, but mine DID NOT turn out like the ones in the picture. BUMMER!!! The crayons kind of melted together into a new, not so cute, color. And, they didn't come out of the pans so easily. I borrowed the trays from my friend, which is another bummer - I hope I can get them cleaned! If not, she will be getting new trays for Valentine's Day tomorrow :)

Anyway - super cute idea, but no success from me on this one. Good thing I have another prize planned for tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I had the same outcome when I did this with my girls...they didn't look that cute. Plus, the girls had a hard time coloring with them. I found that if I broke them in half they worked better.

I also had to buy new pans...bummer.