Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
I've been meaning to get picture up of these Valentine's crafts we have been working on, but I lost the memory card for my camera and have been waiting for the new one to come in the mail. It finally came! Just in time for Valentine's Day.
Valentine's for the Daughters.
Instead of buying more stuffed animals (which the Daughters LOVE, but seriously how many little animals can we have in this house?!) I decided to make stuffed letters for them that match their comforters they got for Christmas. I was trying to figure out what to do with all the leftover fabric.... I think they turned out pretty cute and they seem to really like them.

These were the Valentine's that First Daughter made for her preschool class. It was a fun & easy project that we could do together and I think they turned out pretty cute. Again, a great use for leftover paper. I knew there was a reason I was collecting all those scraps :)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Very Cute!

scooping it up said...

Megan, would you have guessed 5 or 10 years ago this is what you'd do for fun? Very cute and crafty!

Meg said...

5 years ago...yes
10 years ago...probably not