Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So...shoes

So, I was to agree with Mrs. Molly Jones about the great deals at Payless. I have been a huge fan lately - as a matter of fact, all (I think) of the shoes I've bought in the past year or so have been from Payless. Mostly because I'm cheap, but also because they have cute shoes! I have really had great luck there. These are a few that I found online and they are even on sale!



I already have the sneakers in green/brown and LOVE them. I was excited to see the brown/pink version online and am VERY tempted to get them - simply because I would live in those sneakers if possible. Maybe that's because I'm pregnant and definitley prefer to wear sneakers whenever possible these days - who knows. But they are cute and comfortable.

I also love that Payless often has their BOGO sale. So...when I go and find great shoes for myself, I can also find super cute, stylish shoes for my girls and get a great price for them as well!


*I wish they made those boots in my size. Don't they look comfy?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE payless....wish I had more excused to buy their shoes (aside from my 5 kids...lol)

MommyMert said...

Ive never really been a huge shoe person, but I sure am catching the bug lately. Is it because they are making cuter shoes these days?

Dan said...

Ugg makes those boots in your size- they are called the "cardys" I have them in grey and they are sooooo comfy!...
this is Mk not Dan btw