Friday, January 23, 2009

So...FYI

In case you haven't already figured this out...

The WSMGS Pick of the Week songs are linked to another blog of mine dedicated to the music that I love. You will be able to listen to the Pick of the Week (it will play automatically) and then also listen to WSMGS Radio if you want - a playlist of previous picks of the week and other songs that I love. I really love sharing great music with people. I feel the same way about recipes and treats, but that's a different story.

I made this blog separate because I know there are mixed feelings out there about blog music. I personally don't love blog music. When I'm looking at blogs I'm either listening to my own music (which gets messed up and mixed up with blog music) or I am wanting some "me" time away from the craziness of motherhood, and silence is much appreciated. BUT - I love music and it is such a big part of my life - only makes sense that I would want to blog about it. So, that's why I have the WSMGS blog. If you are interested in hearing the music you can go there, if not that's fine too.

I've been debating about whether I should have the Pick of the Week playing automatically or not. It currently plays automatically...I think I like that, but I guess I'm not sure what I think....I guess I figured if someone didn't want to hear it they wouldn't go to the blog...

Any thoughts? Does it really matter? Does anyone really care? (Probably not... :) )
If you do have an opinion I'd love to hear it.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I think it should be playing...that's what the blog is all about!

MommyMert said...

I care, and I dont like them on blogs either... but since this IS a music blog and I AM expecting it, I like... go on and share the ones you love! :)

Hannah said...

I would expect it to be playing on a music blog. I think you are fine!

Bethany said...

I feel the same way about music on blogs--I think I actually offended some people by sharing my opinion on that, but oh well. But, when you have a blog specifically devoted to music, I would anticipate having it play automatically.