Tuesday, April 23, 2013

So...Three Things and One More


I spent some time tonight with some friends.
We went to visit another friend of ours in the hospital after she had her baby today.
It was such a treat to sit together as women and friends, with her precious baby in our arms, and just enjoy each other.
Good friends are such a gift.

I am so thankful for wonderful women in my life and the incredible friendships we have.
I know I say this over and over again - but I feel so blessed to be surrounded by amazing people.
I am thankful for meaningful, uplifting relationships.

When I came home and crawled into bed, I found this quote on pinterest and it spoke to my soul.
Not that it has anything to do with how thankful I am for friends or anything about tonight really, except I just love associating with people in a very positive, accepting, loving way - and that is what tonight was for me.  My heart was full of love and gratitude for my friends (including the ones I wasn't with tonight) and I never want to take them for granted.

So happy for my sweet friend and that everything went well with her delivery.
So thankful for a wonderful night with some wonderful friends.
So looking forward to crawling into bed with my husby and sleeping cozily in my bed :)



So...you may also like::
::So...Beautiful Things
::So...A Good Life
::So...Don't Think To Much

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: