Thursday, November 1, 2012

So...Jack O Lanterns

First Daughter was the expert carver this year.
For the first time she got her hands dirty in the pumpkin guts.
She has always opted out of that mess.
She also was eager to carve the face herself.
Both Husband and I were nervous, but she did carve an eye or two.
I held my breath the whole time.
Her jack o lantern turned out great!
I love how the lid looks like hair!
Third Daughter was all about drawing the face on her pumpkin, but was grossed out by the guts.
 
I don't blame her.
As soon as the lid was off she was out of there.
I love her jack's eyelashes.

Second Daughter loved her pumpkin very much.
She loved it so much she drew three faces on it!
And I carved them all.
And I broke a sweat...
 
Husband and I got in on the action too.
His:
 Hers:



So...you may also like::
::So...Pumpkin Patch and a 'lil pumpkin.
::So...Ode ...to martha.
::So...What We Did on St. Patty's once upon a time.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Looks like you had a very festive Halloween. Everything looks so fun!