Wednesday, November 16, 2011

So...The Lord's Hand

Today I am thankful for the Lord's hand in my daily life.

I was given some very wise counsel from our bishop last night. He referred me to this talk given by Elder Eyring a few years ago, about journalling. He encouraged me to look for the Lord's hand in my life every day and to record it in my journal.

I know that this will be a huge blessing in my life.
Even just last night, after my conversation with the bishop, I opened my journal and started recording my observations of blessings throughout the day.

The Lord blesses me daily.
Sometimes in big ways, and sometimes in very small ways.

I am thankful that He does and thankful to be reminded to look for His hand every day.



So...you may also like:
::So...Scriptures
::So...Things I'm Learning Through Motherhood::03
::So...Peace

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: