Friday, February 25, 2011

So...25::When I Love Them The Most

This assignment was tough for me.
It was hard to pin point when I love them the most.
It was even harder to figure out how to shoot it. Tricky tricky.

I'm not sure if this is when I love Third Daughter the most, but it sure is one of my favorite versions of her.

Photobucket
::after naps.

Because::
Photobucket
::she has glazed eyes
Photobucket
::and rosy cheeks.
Photobucket
::she gives me lots of kisses. {this may or may not be her payment to get out of the crib.}
Photobucket
::she pretends she can't see me.
Photobucket
::she pretends I can't see her.
Photobucket
::she's extra cuddly and lovable and ready to snuggle mom-mom.

I'm sure you can see why I love this.


So...you may also like:
::So...14::Ring tiny hands.
::So...Kissable kissy kissy.
::So...Favorite Summer Photo so darling.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

The Yuan Fam said...

I wish so badly that Maya was cuddly after her naps. I hear every kid is different! Maybe this one will be my cuddle bug!