Thursday, February 10, 2011

So...10::Where They Are Comfortable

Photobucket
Photobucket
1::on the blue chair.

This blue beast is one of my prized posessions. It's ugly. It's dirty. It's old. It's priceless.

We inherited this beauty from our days living with Grandpa Hopkin. I have nursed, cuddled, comforted, consoled, snuggled all three babies on this chair. It has rocked by my bed for almost six years and probably will for at least six more. I can't imagine ever parting with it. Too many precious memories. I'm too attached.

Second Daughter loves to snuggle up on it in the mornings. An important part of her transition into the day from her warm cozy bed.



So...you may also like:
::So...01::What They Do day one.
::So...02::How They Look day two.
::So...I'm Not Ready To Be Done baby mine.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: