Friday, July 16, 2010

So...my expertise

The how-to series over at MartaWrites has got me thinking about what I have to contribute to the world.

This is my list of my possible expertise:

"How-to blow your diet in one night"

"How-to sleep in to the last possible second of each day"

"How-to avoid housework by filling your day with outings and activities"

"How-to bribe your kids with fruit snacks"

"How-to start lots of projects"

"How-to manage two DVR's to record all of the shows you HAVE to watch"

"How-to order drive-thru"

"How-to avoid cleaning up after the dogs"

"How-to follow a recipe"

actually...."How-to NOT follow a recipe" is probably more appropriate :)

"How-to copy someone else's craftiness"

What are some of you "how-to's?"

1 comment:

Hannah said...

How to run a half marathon.

How to decorate a house. (Cause wow...yours is cute.)

How to raise three girls who are hilarious and sweet.