Saturday, July 24, 2010

So...just my luck

So Husband's been gone on business for a couple days.
And you know what happens when Daddy's away?
The girls play.

We have spent our days doing fun things like swimming, going to the park, we went to This Is the Place, we got milkshakes at In-N-Out, movie night, and other fun things (like staying in our PJs and in bed watching cartoons until noon) that we don't normally do while Dad is home.

I have spent my nights cleaning up the messes, eating ice cream, and watching old favorites like Romeo & Juliet. I had forgotten how much I really do love Leo.

Last night I cleaned all the floors. Today I cleaned both the bathrooms.
And just my luck...

Tonight I spilled black beans all over the kitchen floor, I found muddy footprints all over the bathroom floor, and Third Daughter pooped in the bathtub. Twice. Sometimes I don't know why I even clean. I would rather just do more playing :)

Luckily, we do get one extra day of Girl Fun than we had expected. Sadly, that means one more day without Dad. And boy do we miss him while he's gone.

1 comment:

Mk said...

Hang in there...sometimes all you can do is girls' business to keep sane when the men folk are off. :)

cleaning is the bane of my existence.