Friday, June 4, 2010

So...I need your address


We are home from a week-long roadtrip to and from Dallas, TX to visit family (more posts to come about that).

Our Girl Mix 2010 got massive amounts of airtime, as predicted, and satisfied all expectations of the Daughters. Especially First Daughter, who is 5 going on 15. There was lots of dancing + singing along, as best as can be done strapped into their carseats for a total of 40plus hours.

The Daughters are travelling rockstars.

And to all of you who have requested a Girl Mix of your own - I forgot one tiny detail: Could you please email me your address so I can send a copy off to you. Some of you live so close I will most likely deliver it in person, but to those of you far away - I will need your address. So email your address to jensen1018@gmail.com and I'll get it to you asap.

2 comments:

tamikate said...

2393 w 510 n p-town utah I think you know the zip. :)

This comment has no other purpose then to make you smile since I believe you do know where I live. (but if not now you do!)

scooping it up said...

thanks for sending us one! very fun!