Thursday, April 29, 2010

So...it's been awhile, I know...

About one week ago I asked my mother how old she was when she started going grey. I didn't ask for any particular reason except that we were out, the two of us, talking about life, motherhood, food, etc. and the question came up. That night, out of curiousity, I casually checked myself in the mirror and to my dismay I actually found one. A grey hair. I pulled it out of course, and then proceeded to find more. And more. I must have found at least ten. TEN! I don't know, it could have been even more. Do you realize the tragedy in this? I am only 26 years old!! And apparently, my three kids are literally giving me grey hair. Oh, what is a girl to do?

On a happier note...the reason for the lack of posting lately is that we have been busy over here enjoying the warm sunny weather (that used to be here), enjoying a long (and wonderful) visit from my parents, and over all just enjoying life.

I must say, life feels pretty good right now. Grey hairs and all.

4 comments:

MommyMert said...

Gray eh? You will be beautiful with gray hair. My hair just keeps going darker. A couple years from now I will have brown hair. Go figure. I am happy you are enjoying your Mom. I almost called you the other day to play and remembered you have your Mom. :) Hooray! We miss ya, so call us for a play date when she takes off.

E and J said...

lol! My sister started getting grays in her yearly teens! I don't even want to check. Glad to hear you guys are so busy! (can you believe is snowing???)

E and J said...

*early

Ginger Churchill said...

When Asha was born my hair started going a LOT darker!!! She sucked the blond right out of me. I don't even want to talk about the gray. Thanks for helping her out today by the way.