Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Memories 002: Christmas Edition

Christmas 2007

This picture is pure JOY to me.
Look how happy they are!

Christmas 2007 was our first Christmas in our house. This was a fun Christmas because First Daughter was 2 and understood (a little) the excitement of Christmas. Second Daughter didn't quite get it, but she knew something fun was going on and loved every second.

Second Daughter learned how to crawl that Christmas season as she chased Mo the chihuahua around our living room. With her being mobile, the Daughters were beginning to enjoy playing together. As you can tell in this picture, they were great friends. Thank goodness they still are - in between the arguing and fighting over princess barbies. :)

I never anticipated having three girls in a row. I actually hoped to have only boys, but I am so glad to have my girls. They are so precious to me and bring me so much joy. And everything is more fun when it involves pink and princesses!


Christmas book - The Night Before Christmas
Christmas movie - The Polar Express
Family Game - Twister

1 comment:

Hannah said...

oh my cuteness! i love your kids; they are just darling.