Friday, October 16, 2009

So...I will be seeing

this:

Where the Wild Things Are
as soon as I can.

this:

The Box
as soon as it comes out.

this:

The Men Who Stare at Goats
as soon as it's edited for TV.

and this:

because it's IT.

Ok, maybe I won't be seeing that one.
Now, if it was MJ 20 years ago? I'm there.

But I am looking forward to some great movies the rest of this year.
Including the midnight show of New Moon.
I still can't decide whether to go to the "Team Jacob" theater or not.
I don't know...it's very tempting. ;)
(And yes, that is Dakota Fanning as a Volturi.)

2 comments:

Jason said...

saw where the wild things are with the kids. it is NOT a kid movie. it is rather depressing. it was a movie that takes effort to enjoy. beware. :)

Jason said...

oh...whoops. that was me, hannah.