Friday, August 21, 2009

So...Megan in Real Life

So, today wasn't so bloggerific.
Wasn't my best day.

Probably not really worth blogging about, but I think it's important to note and document that life is not perfect and doesn't always go the way you want it to. Ok, what I meant to say is I am not perfect. Not like that's news to anyone, but I felt like I needed to say it. For the record.

So excuse me please for what's coming next...

I like to think I can do anything. Most days I think I can. But the reality is I can't. At least not without Husband by my side. (I know it sounds cheesy and cliche, but that's the truth and I think being in love excuses a little cheese now and again. There I go again...more cheese...)

ANYWAY...as I was saying...

I can't do everything.
I learned that lesson the hard way a couple years ago.
And these sweet, adorable, hilarious, fun, amazing little girls are kicking my butt.
I am seriously out numbered.
They go and go and go and right when I feel like I'm about to lose it, they keep coming at me. From all directions. I try really hard and want more than anything to be the best for them, but I worry that I fall short in too many ways. Some days it just feels like too much.
I can't do this by myself.
Thank goodness I don't have to.
Thank goodness for my Husband and all the holes he fills.



Ok.
I'm done.
Moving on...

No comments: