Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So...hello again

Hello friends.
It has been quite awhile, I know, but time seems to be speeding by me. I am keeping myself busy doing a lot of good things. Some fun. Some not-so-fun. All good. I can't quite seem to get to all the things I want to do. Like blogging... Blogging was my sanity during my pregnancy and really helped me keep my life in order. I can't tell if me not blogging so much now is a good thing or a bad thing. It either means I am keeping myself busy and I don't have so much free time on my hands (good thing?), I'm not using blogging as an escape from my chores (good thing), I'm not using it as an escape from my children (really good thing!), OR it means that I have lost control over my life and can't seem to find a minute to do something I want to do (not so good thing?) Whatever the reason, I am having a hard time fitting in some of my favorite things, like blogging, into my daily routine. I'm hoping this is one of those things that will come back with time. Let's hope so.

I really do love blogging...

No comments: