Monday, March 2, 2009

So...welcome March!

I'm not sure that I've ever been more excited for March to be here :) That means that baby #3 is almost here (2 weeks and 1 day until due date!). I still have a few things to prepare before baby gets here, but overall I am very ready.

This week we are cleaning the main bathroom & kids' bedroom. Here's my list for the week:

Cleaning List:
- clean toilet
- clean bathtub
- clean bathroom floor
- clean bathroom counter
- wash kids' sheets
- get trash/toys/books/bottles from under beds
- clean blinds/window sills
- straighten closet
- put away toys
- wash mirror & windows
- wipe floorboards & doors
- clean humidifier
- vacuum
- laundry

This list is definitely do-able. I am losing motivation to do anything these days, but perhaps if I remember that doing these things might induce labor I can keep myself going :)

No comments: