Thursday, March 5, 2009

So...cleaning confessions

As you know, if you have looked at my blog in the past couple weeks, I have been on a quest to clean my entire house in the final 5 weeks of my pregnancy. So far it has been going great. I have done everything on my lists and I am right on schedule. Even though my house may not look that clean, I promise that almost every bit of it has been deeply cleaned at some point in the past month. (I'm finding it difficult to have more than one room clean at any given point) :)

I decided to do this because when I told Husband I wanted the house cleaned before baby came, he suggested we hire someone. The strong-minded woman inside of me refused and wanted to prove that I actually could clean my house, even if it took me 5 weeks. As I have told you, I am not a very good housekeeper.

As much as I am LOVING having my house clean, or at least part of it clean at a time :), I must confess. The real reason I am doing this much deep cleaning when I'm 8 1/2 months pregnant, is that I'm really hoping it will put me into labor. The clean house is just a bonus. :)

No comments: