Wednesday, February 11, 2009

So...still cleaning...

So, I almost completed my kitchen cleaning list from yesterday. No surprise, I didn't get to the junk pile. That is why the junk pile is even there in the first place...I continue to ignore it :) I have accepted that there is no way I can finished cleaning the kitchen today so I have extended my kitchen cleaning for one more day.

Today's cleaning list:
- mop kitchen floor
- wipe down outside of dishwasher done
- wipe down outside of fridge done
- wipe kitchen floorboards done
- clean kitchen windows & window sills done
- clean microwave done
- clean toaster
- wipe down chairs done
- fold laundry done

Tomorrow's list:
- clean kitchen blinds
- clean kitchen sink
- go through junk pile
- clean out mudroom
- fold laundry

We'll see how today goes. Perhaps I will get some of tomorrow's tasks done as well.

**add to shopping list --> more bleach!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

it sounds like you are in the nesting mode. Don't forget the toaster!

Meagan said...

I am good at my weekly cleaning dust, vacuum, clean bathrooms, floor, etc. On this coming I will certainly take a look on kitchen blinds.