Saturday, February 7, 2009

So...projects and major multi-tasking

So, last night I confessed to Husband that I am feeling a bit exhausted and that maybe I should try to do less. Maybe if I plan on not doing anything in a day then I won't feel so guilty about it. Lately, my body has been telling me to slow down and has been reminding me that I am 8 months pregnant. Yet, my mind doesn't seem to understand or comply.

So, here I am, my first day of "doing nothing." So far today I have:
1) made "K" and "M" pillows for the Daughters to match their comforters
2) finished sacrament meeting books to occupy the Daughters during church and hopefully teach them to think about Jesus
3) compiled and burned on a DVD our family slideshow from 2005 - 2008
4) removed clothing from the Daughters room that no longer fit them
5) collected all of First Daughters preschool papers and put them in her binder
6) collected and organized Daughters' artwork and compiled into another binder
7) helped First Daughter make Valentine necklaces for herself and friends.

Hmm...maybe I'll try again to "do nothing" tomorrow....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love doing nothing!!! We're excited to see you this week.

Becca said...

Well, you did great!

MommyMert said...

Wow, I can definitely feel that you have slowed down.. uhh.. no.