Tuesday, February 10, 2009

So...cleaning list

I'm trying to get my house clean before baby gets here (in 5 weeks). I'm thinking that if I start now it might actually be done by then :)

Today's cleaning list:
- clean stovetop done
- clean oven done
- wipe down counters done
- wipe down table, & stools done
- wipe down high chair done
- wipe down outside of cupboards done
- go through junk pile
- fold laundry done

Tomorrow's list:
- mop kitchen floor
- clean sink
- wipe down outside of dishwasher done
- wipe down outside of fridge
- wipe floorboards
- clean kitchen windows & window sills
- clean microwave
- clean toaster
- wipe down chairs
- fold laundry

I am hoping that the kitchen will be done tomorrow, but that list looks kind of long to me {sigh}. We'll see how it goes :)

Can I just say that bleach is my new best friend? Not only does it clean beautifully and make me feel a lot less like I am surrounded by germs and scum, it smells fabulous! Probably (definitely) one of my favorite smells. LOVE it.

2 comments:

Becca said...

good job. Do you want to come to my house and clean?

MommyMert said...

Seriously... call me sometime so I can come help you...thats too much for a prego.