Wednesday, January 28, 2009

So...25 Random Things About Me

1. I was born and raised in Needham, MA - don't have a Boston accent but kind of wish I did.
2. I love rainy days
3. I love the smell of a city - air polution...mmm...
4. One of my life long goals was to enjoy eating salad. I just started eating it when I was 21. Thank goodness for pregnancy cravings! Now I love it....well, most salads...
5. Mexican food is another recent development in my life. Never liked it until I moved out here. Now I LOVE it.
6. My siblings are some of my favorite people in the world. They all make me laugh like no one else can and I wish desperately that I could see them more.
7. I love movies. There are very few movies that I don't like.
8. I always said I wanted to have all boys. I'm pregnant with my third girl.
9. I have mild OCD when it comes to eating. I have to have equal amounts of food on each side of my mouth when I chew. If I'm eating M&M's, they have to be the same color or the same color combo. I also eat all of my food evenly on my plate, always leaving my favorite bite for last. Weird, I know...
10. I can't snap.
11. I had scholarships to place lacrosse at Boston University and Northwestern University.
12. I turned both down to come to BYU. Northwestern won the NCAA National Championship what would have been my senior year....awesome....
13. I always thought I would play sports in college. Instead I majored in music.
14. I never thought I would major in music.
15. Even though I try really hard, I'm not very good at keeping my house clean.
16. I love mashed potatoes.
17. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving.
18. I played soccer, basketball, and lacrosse in high school.
19. I played on the ice hockey team for one day. Turns out I don't know how to ice skate....at all...
20. I think it would be fun to be a waitress.
21. I am not a morning person, although I wish I was.
22. I want to someday grow a garden and fruit trees...I think...
23. Dave & I met my freshman year in college.
24. We didn't get married until 2 years later because my dad told me I had to be 20 before I got married. He didn't think we would last that long....HA!
25. I dream about lacrosse on a regular basis. Always includes random people from my life. Some sort of metaphor for life perhaps...?

2 comments:

MommyMert said...

I enjoyed this blog...I love learning more about you... I am going to try to attempt to do this too. It will probably take me forever. :D I will snap to it. ;)

Becca said...

That was fun. It did make me laugh some. I miss you!