Monday, March 16, 2015

So...Memories Mix::Summer 2009

Memories Mix
Pour Some Sugar on Me::Def Leppard
Smooth::Rob Thomas
Viva La Vida::Coldplay
Two Step::Dave Matthews Band
Fool In the Rain::Led Zepplin
The Freshman::The Verve Pipe
Walking In Memphis::Marc Cohn
Mr. Jones::Counting Crows
Machinehead::Bush
Better Man::Pearl Jam
Senorita::Justin Timberlake
Livin on a Prayer::Bon Jovi
Satelite::Dave Matthews Band
You've Got a Friend::James Taylor
Piano Man::Billy Joel
Bye Bye Bye::NSync


This is a mix that I made for my siblings in the summer of 2009.  Every song reminds me of one of my siblings - I love listening to it.  Living so far away from them, I really like having anything that makes them feel a little closer to me.

There a two songs that are missing though:
The Gambler::Kenny Rogers
Blue::Eifel 65 (totally reminds me of Little Brother)



So...you may also like::
::So...Classic Mixes
::So...Andrew's Sweet Mixes
::So...Best Mix Ever

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: